Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ever wanted to know how many bales of hay a Model S can haul?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two, in case you were wondering.

23784420432_8358cb9521_z.jpg

23866648176_b074fc2d54_z.jpg

ICE wasn't running(dead battery due to not driving it as often as we should) so decided to take the Tesla. I will say that getting the 120# bales out of the back is a bit easier in the Subaru. Maybe Tesla needs to come out with a pickup truck next!

While Model X may not hold as much, it could be used with an attached trailer for the bales of hay.

Thanks to all for sharing the photos. You made my day a bit brighter.

I hope you all with enjoy some rest from work on Christmas Day and New Years Day!

Merry Christmas!

I think we could photoshop an "X" hauling that hay wagon..... (see my avatar as an example)

Nice! We've only have 2.5 acres here so no need for big gear as much fun as it would be.

Tractors are plenty of fun. I need it....100 acre farm has to have some "toys" to get the work done. Even moving manure is a blast....like playing with toys in a sand box. BTW, this is just the baby tractor.....

Those aren't bales!

THESE are bales:
New_White_Dually_HB_350_Original.jpg

(Picture from Google, I don't make it a habit to photograph bales around here. :) )

Count me in on the Green Tractor club. 4720 used extensively in my orchard w/ jet-blast sprayer, loader, blade, forks, etc.