Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 20" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model X and Model S pre-order now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
We are now taking pre orders for the 20" TST.

2 width options available: (20x9.0" Front / 20x9.0"Rear) or (20x9.0" Front / 20x10.0" Rear)
4 color options available: Metallic Grey, Brilliant Silver, Matte Black, Gloss Black

Will fit both the Tesla Model X and Tesla Model S.

Tires:
Model X: recommend factory tires (265/45-20 front and 275/45-20 rear)
Model S: recommend (245/40-20 front , 275/40-20) rear or (245/40-20 front/rear)

Questions:
[email protected]

T-Sportline-Tesla-Model-X-TST-20.jpg

the title makes it seem that way, however under the title both the color and size are itemized.

we've updated the item to make it less confusing.

So why not post the estimated cost per set (of 4 I assume) on the website?

Wouldn't anyone placing a pre-order want to know that?

Also, when I try to checkout with 20x9x4, it always checks out the staggered set.

Looks Great!

Two questions on my end:

1. Would you recommend the square or staggered setup on a P85D?

2. Do you have a way to preview what a specific color wheel would look like on a specific car color? If so, I would love to see how the metallic grey and brilliant silver wheels would look like on a Multi-coat red Model S

1. Staggered. Better handling.

2. Currently you can view the contrast Multi-Coat Red on Metallic Grey here: Red Tesla Model S - 19x8.5 Silver T Sportline Tesla Wheels
and Multi-Coat Red on Brilliant Silver here: Red Tesla Model S - 19x8.5 Grey T Sportline Tesla Wheels

. . .just no pics in 20" just yet. However, the above pics should give you a good idea of the color combo.

Looks Great!

Two questions on my end:

1. Would you recommend the square or staggered setup on a P85D?

2. Do you have a way to preview what a specific color wheel would look like on a specific car color? If so, I would love to see how the metallic grey and brilliant silver wheels would look like on a Multi-coat red Model S

OK, so after just 8000 miles, the Michelin PS2 set that came with my P85D are reaching dangerous tread levels (wear is even, not an alignment problem). I definitely put the car to its intended use. So that said, I'm looking at another $1400 set of PS2, or your wheels for a one-time cost of $2000, then a set of the outstandingly rated Continental Extremecontact DW tires (with a tread wear rating of 340 vs 220 for the PS2) for just $800 a set after that.

So my question is this: if I get your 20" wheels in staggered set as you recommend, am I done? I don't have to worry about offset, or speedometer calibration error or anything else? Just put the TPMS sensors on the new wheels and mount the rubber and go?

I find this whole aftermarket wheel thing very confusing. Thanks for your help.

No offset issues. No speedometer calibration error. You should ensure you car is aligned (regardless of driving with factory wheels or aftermarket wheels). Our wheel is the closest solution to factory and being #alloriginal = factory caps, factory lug nuts, factory tpms.

OK, so after just 8000 miles, the Michelin PS2 set that came with my P85D are reaching dangerous tread levels (wear is even, not an alignment problem). I definitely put the car to its intended use. So that said, I'm looking at another $1400 set of PS2, or your wheels for a one-time cost of $2000, then a set of the outstandingly rated Continental Extremecontact DW tires (with a tread wear rating of 340 vs 220 for the PS2) for just $800 a set after that.

So my question is this: if I get your 20" wheels in staggered set as you recommend, am I done? I don't have to worry about offset, or speedometer calibration error or anything else? Just put the TPMS sensors on the new wheels and mount the rubber and go?

I find this whole aftermarket wheel thing very confusing. Thanks for your help.

How big is the rim protection with the 20 x 9.0" versions and the 245/20 tires in compare to the 19 x 8,5"? This because I try to prevent damage on the rim when I accidentally take a curb, but I think the 20" look much nicer.

Any updated ETA for these. My Model X shows up soon and I don't want to drive on 22" rims in Denver for too long. On my last set of factory rims, I only put 500 feet of use on them before changing them out. That would be ideal here too.