Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Three Metal Pedal Set (In Stock)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Three Metal Pedal Set (In Stock)

Brighten the look of your footwell area with this aftermarket metal pedal set.
Provides the Performance Model S look plus a great looking footrest dead pedal.
Metal Pedal set of 3: Accelerator, Brake (Aluminum) and Footrest Dead Pedal (Stainless Steel)

Footrest Pedal is wrapped with Xpel Ultimate.

Easy to install.

For total charge for shipment outside the USA, email: [email protected] or call: 847 808 8609

List Date: 12/14/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Three Metal Pedal Set (In Stock)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $175.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

4c4f9e34-c897-4a7b-a799-36a572675e80.JPG
4bcd01e7-f9d0-4458-868b-fd217f261d75.jpg
a5a473c2-afd2-4dc0-ab12-9c12150f8749.JPG

I just installed these this past weekend. Definitely an upgraded look. For those interested, the footrest dead pedal does not have the elevated rubber ribs, but rather a low profile rubber strip, but do not let that defer you. They look great. Thanks.

Had two pedals installed by the SvC a couple of weeks ago and asked about the dead pedal........nada, nope, zip. Tesla does not sell one. The pic above is sold by Panjo which supposedly requires you buy all 3 for $165. I paid Tesla $150 for the two, including install. They also checked out my tires and a few things while I was there but since they gave me a loaner for the day, I didn't care what else they did. ;)

Had two pedals installed by the SvC a couple of weeks ago and asked about the dead pedal........nada, nope, zip. Tesla does not sell one. The pic above is sold by Panjo which supposedly requires you buy all 3 for $165. I paid Tesla $150 for the two, including install. They also checked out my tires and a few things while I was there but since they gave me a loaner for the day, I didn't care what else they did. ;)

Tesla — Performance Pedal Set

Actually you CAN order just the dead pedal from Jerry:

Footrest Dead Pedal cover for Model S (Out of Stock till December 6th)

It's back in stock as I just ordered mine this week and it arrived in a couple days.

Attaches with 3M adhesive strips that already are applied to the pedal.

Actually you CAN order just the dead pedal from Jerry:
Footrest Dead Pedal cover for Model S (Out of Stock till December 6th)
It's back in stock as I just ordered mine this week and it arrived in a couple days.
Attaches with 3M adhesive strips that already are applied to the pedal.

Excellent, thank you @Seagee for the update! Even I could install that!
Please let us know if its a decent match with the Tesla set.

Not a good match ... the dead pedal is made with a non-slip material, not OEM black rubber inserts :cool:

upload_2016-12-31_16-49-57.png