Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger station Bad Fallingbostel, Germany is temporarily closed. Any more info?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Speculation: It's only 37 km along A7 from Bispingen, that opened earlier in the week, with 8 stalls. Bad Fallingbostel has 2 stalls according to supercharge.info. My guess is that it was just a temporary location. But again, this is pure speculation

Yes and I've been there. It's a nice enough place, but the only amenities there is a place selling houses. They've got a cafe and toilets but they have regular business hours. So it closed at 5 or 6 in the evening. It sure looked like a temporary spot and with the opening of Bispingen I would vote fore Bylunds idea...

Cobos

Yes and I've been there. It's a nice enough place, but the only amenities there is a place selling houses. They've got a cafe and toilets but they have regular business hours. So it closed at 5 or 6 in the evening. It sure looked like a temporary spot and with the opening of Bispingen I would vote fore Bylunds idea...

Cobos

Bad Fallingbostel is definitively permanently closed. It was temporary and now a large permanent installation has opened not too far away.