Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6 charging stations to be opened in Middelburg, NL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

widodh

Model S 100D and Y LR
Jan 23, 2011
Venlo, NL
My colleague and me have been "lobbying" and it worked, in September our city, Middelburg is going to install 6 charging stations throughout the city.

The stations will be placed by E-Laad and all will have the IEC 62192-2-2 connector (Type 2 / Mennekes) and will be able to charge 2 cars simultaneous.

So, the stations are 3x16A (11kW!), but since the Roadster only supports single phase charging you'll be limited to 16A (3.6kW).

Nevertheless, great news!

EDIT: Also found the english specs of the stations: ICU Twin - Technical information - ICU

Last edited:
My colleague and me have been "lobbying" and it worked, in September our city, Middelburg is going to install 6 charging stations throughout the city.

So, the stations are 3x16A (11kW!), but since the Roadster only supports single phase charging you'll be limited to 16A (3.6kW).

Nevertheless, great news!

yes indeed, will there be any official opening ?
I would come if I get the right adapter for charging.

yes indeed, will there be any official opening ?
I would come if I get the right adapter for charging.
I'm not sure, but if they will, I'll let you know.

We also have two 32A charging stations (private) in the city, you can use them if you want to.

The chargers the city is placing will be around the city center so you can park you car and go shopping or get some breakfast/lunch/diner/drinks.