Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I did it! Model S 70D...after creeping on this site for a year

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I pulled the trigger this AM. I actually had a deposit on a Model X for the last year, but based upon what I have been reading, it may be a year before I would get mine. Thank you all for the information on this forum. I was able to secure financing from Alliant CU and it could not have been easier. It took ten minutes. They really get Tesla. I would have never considered them before reading the posts here.

I have had SUVs for 10+ years. First sedan in over 15 years. I upgraded everything except air suspension and wheels. I am hoping I do not regret not doing that.

Thank you all for the information here...it is more valuable than you know.

Mike

Well I pulled the trigger this AM. I actually had a deposit on a Model X for the last year, but based upon what I have been reading, it may be a year before I would get mine. Thank you all for the information on this forum. I was able to secure financing from Alliant CU and it could not have been easier. It took ten minutes. They really get Tesla. I would have never considered them before reading the posts here.

I have had SUVs for 10+ years. First sedan in over 15 years. I upgraded everything except air suspension and wheels. I am hoping I do not regret not doing that.

Thank you all for the information here...it is more valuable than you know.

Mike

Don't forget to check your local Tesla store for regional inventory availability. You may not have to do an online order - there is a possibility you can pick one up quickly.

Exactly what happened. I ordered online and then the dealer found one in inventory in VA. This guarantees delivery in December and I get the tax benefit for this year and I got a slightly cheaper price..thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats..we have the exact same car