Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shopping for a new ride - Browser keeps on going back to Model S configuration Page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm ready to pass down my old civic to my daughter who's turning 17 this year. So I've been researching auto websites, from Honda, Acura, BMW, MB and Porsche. You may also be guilty like me, of clicking the "Build your Vehicle" button. :cool:

Somehow, my finger automatically opens up a new tab and goes directly to Model S configuration page. My brain tells me that this is the real way of "building" a vehicle. :tongue:

After I stare at my configuration, I go back to the five or six other Tabs I have open from other sites, and all I can think about are:
-The dislike of bringing my ICE car to the dealer for check up. They seem to always find something wrong with my car.
-I have to spend money for 30K, 60K, 100K maintenance
-I have to pay for gas every week going to work and for road trips

With all the positive experiences I have with our car and Tesla's excellent customer service when I bring it to the service center, it killed my interest shopping for a different auto maker. Don't get me wrong, I was eyeballing Porsche Cayenne for years now but decided to get the P85 first. Now that I want to get it, I'm like.... meeehhhh..

Do you guys have the same feeling as I do? Is there a medicine for that? :tongue: