Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cant afford a new one but looking for an older model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone is interested in selling their older Tesla or know someone could you please let me know? Im searching the websites and cars.com Im thinking is a scam cause everytime I try and chase one down there is no one that ever answers my requests. As Im an underpaid government servant I cannot afford anthing new but would love one that is a couple of years old.

Im in the 60-80k range. Thanks for the consideration and hopefully I can join the happy owners club soon!

If anyone is interested in selling their older Tesla or know someone could you please let me know? Im searching the websites and cars.com Im thinking is a scam cause everytime I try and chase one down there is no one that ever answers my requests. As Im an underpaid government servant I cannot afford anthing new but would love one that is a couple of years old.

Im in the 60-80k range. Thanks for the consideration and hopefully I can join the happy owners club soon!
What are you looking for? I have a beauty of a first generation Roadster with the newer 3.0 battery. I can even possibly deliver to Northern Va.

Reactions: FlyinLow