Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Notifications tab in Tesla app.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone provide me some information on the "notifications" tab in the Tesla app? What normally appears there? I just have a continuously running tesla symbolwith a blank screen.

I took delivery on Monday, 11/23. It is been doing this since delivery and activation.

I have an iPhone 6s, running iOS 9.1.

b81c50cf41579ea661da49abc601bd1f.jpg

9bed443fc95b2acd497f1fac00e39067.jpg

Just went and looked at mine and its doing the spinning T thing too. But after seeing the above post, I now recall having those same options available in my iOS app the last time I checked it some time back. I am guessing something might be up with the app/server or something like that.

Same problem here on iOS, took delivery on 11/25, it worked intermittently when my app access was enabled but now I get the T with the looping circle until it times out... This is a bummer as my notifications are working at all now and I prefer them over the emails from Visible Tesla...

Ugh... Such is life... Anyone think it's worth calling Tesla?

Jeff

Same problem here on iOS, took delivery on 11/25, it worked intermittently when my app access was enabled but now I get the T with the looping circle until it times out... This is a bummer as my notifications are working at all now and I prefer them over the emails from Visible Tesla...

Ugh... Such is life... Anyone think it's worth calling Tesla?

Jeff
Not sure on ios how it is, but on Android I find their app horribly behaved, and I pretty much have to kill the app each time to be able to use it. However after I kill the app it works beautifully 100% of the time. Is there a similar thing you can do on ios to force it closed before opening to make it behave?

Not sure on ios how it is, but on Android I find their app horribly behaved, and I pretty much have to kill the app each time to be able to use it. However after I kill the app it works beautifully 100% of the time. Is there a similar thing you can do on ios to force it closed before opening to make it behave?

Yep, been there done that wayyyy more often than I'd like... :)

Jeff

FWIW, posted this in another thread by accident at first but... I was able to get into the notification section on my iOS app last night long enough to get them set the way I want, and they worked overnight. Now, I can't get back into them but since they worked overnight I'm just going to roll with it...

Jeff

For what it's worth: used to work fine since I have mine, in June. Recently I allowed the last update of this app on my iPhone.
This is when I also noticed the inaccessibility of the notifications part. Seems to be a bug in the latest version to me.
Note to myself: remembers: if it ain't broken, don't fix it. App was working fine indeed but still I could not resist updating it.

For what it's worth: used to work fine since I have mine, in June. Recently I allowed the last update of this app on my iPhone.
This is when I also noticed the inaccessibility of the notifications part. Seems to be a bug in the latest version to me.
Note to myself: remembers: if it ain't broken, don't fix it. App was working fine indeed but still I could not resist updating it.
I am experiencing the same thing AustinP (and others) are noting with the iOS app.