Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Thanksgiving note

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was thinking today that we Tesla owners are a very privileged group. At this time of year, and perhaps year round, we should be grateful that we're in a position to be able to afford this car and that we have other enormous privileges in life that most other people never experience.

Today I give thanks for that.

I was thinking today that we Tesla owners are a very privileged group. At this time of year, and perhaps year round, we should be grateful that we're in a position to be able to afford this car and that we have other enormous privileges in life that most other people never experience.

Agree. Happy Thanksgiving Rick.

Well said, artsci. I'll add that we should also be thankful that a company like Tesla exists. They have their warts and we as a forum often get caught up complaining about the warts rather than being thankful for the awesome feat that Tesla is achieving: successfully turning the automotive industry upside down.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and family. I am thankful that I often get two Thanksgivings with family! Our Canadian Thanksgiving is on US Columbus Day (which my daughter gets off in Illinois), so they will sometimes come to celebrate with us, then I often get to celebrate with them or with my brother's family in California in November.

You beat me to this, artsci. Ditto to all you said and also thankful for all the TMC'ers out there who contribute advice, opinion and general knowledge about Tesla, cars, space and everything else under the sun. I can think of at least three separate occasions when this site has saved me in real time, truly SAVED me, in a minor emergency (or at least a 220 mile trip to the closest SC.) So, with that, THANKS, and I hope you all enjoy your blessings today and everyday!

We have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful to be healthy and able to enjoy time with my family. And even more especially thankful to all those who serve in our military forces everywhere and may not be able to be home with their families on this day.

Very nice sentiment, Rick. Thanks for posting. We are a very fortunate bunch. And I give thanks to having this wonderful TMC community. Not only do I enjoy it every single day, I have learned more about my Tesla than any other car I have owned due to the fine folks here who take the time to educate us all.

My best wishes and thanks to you all,

Taylor

I like the notion of giving thanks.

Even though we don't have Thanksgiving over here I'd like to give thanks to the TMC community for always (OK, mostly) maintaining a high level of quality and always giving interesting input, to Tesla for making a great car that is actually available in reality, to us real people.