Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

light headliner not available any more if white seats selected?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

spleen

Supporting Member
Jul 7, 2012
Honolulu, HI
well, this is odd. Last night while playing with the configuration tool, I was able to select white seats and the light headliner. Kind of liked it and decided to think about it some more.

I printed out my configuration last night to keep track of the options I selected.

specsheetlastnight.jpg

Today, I go back into the website and now, every time I select white seats, the light headliner option disappears and my only option is the black headliner. Not sure if I like that look and if I'm only able to pick the dark headliner with white seats, I'll probably pick another color for the seats. Is it just me or is anybody else seeing this?

whiteseatsblackheadliner.jpg

Thats weird that they took the selection out, but tbh, I wouldn't order the white seats with the light headliner. Yes, it'll be a bit airier, but it wouldn't provide the contrast which makes the white pop imho

when I first configured my sig, I mistakenly selected the light headliner with white seats when I meant to select black. I actually got a call from someone at Tesla saying Franz did not recommend the combo because the colors weren't close.

when I first configured my sig, I mistakenly selected the light headliner with white seats when I meant to select black. I actually got a call from someone at Tesla saying Franz did not recommend the combo because the colors weren't close.
I love it that Franz's color coordination suggestions are known and provided to customers! [emoji3] The man has excellent taste.