Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New Custom Tesla Model S Next Generation Seat Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand New Custom Tesla Model S Next Generation Seat Covers

These are brand new custom fit black seat covers for the Tesla Model S next generation seats. These are the exact same seat covers offered by EVAnnex.com and are of very high quality. My car was used as the model car for the next generation seats and the images you see are of my vehicle with the seat covers installed at the shop. They were removed the same day as I have no use for them. These are offered by EVannex for $650 and I am selling them for $550 plus shipping (estimated to be $70 dollars by fedex or ups ground according to EVannex.

Please confirm that you have the next generation seats before purchasing. Thanks!

More information about these covers can be found at
http://evannex.com/products/seat-covers-next-gen

List Date: 11/20/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Brand New Custom Tesla Model S Next Generation Seat Covers
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $550.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

7b8ca488-c998-428b-bdde-4f512fe6a7c2.jpe
02705640-bbed-4cac-9b1d-17e414357826.jpe

Are they designed to take into account the deployment of the seat mounted airbag?

from their FAQ

Will these seat covers impede the deployment of the side air bags that are placed in the window side bolsters of the front seats?

These seat covers are designed with an opening slot that will allow the side air bags deployment in the event of a collision. Please follow the installation written instructions and installation video (see "Installation" tab) to be certain that the front seat cover backs are installed so that the slot faces the side window on both passenger and driver sides of the Model S.