Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Invitation for a tour Hueckelhoven - Nuerburg - Hueckelhoven

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are fairly close to the Nürburgring - why not have an meet up at Hückelhoven and then drive down there? I'm pretty sure it would be possible to recharge at the ring.

and so I 'll do....:wink:

Attached you'll find GPX files for my tour suggestion, the *.ikt file is only usable with magicmaps, in case somebody uses this software

Tour would be Doveren - Langerwehe - Monschau - Nuerburg - Kall - Langerwehe - Doveren

Tour will be round about 320 km, I did choose almost smaller streets so that we don't get blocked by the motor-bikes.

"she who we must obey" accepted by my suggestion, so it should be okay.

At Hueckelhoven (Doveren) I can charge up to 5 Teslas with 30 A, ( + 1 Tesla would be possible with additional equipment)

I want to start the tour on 02.July.2011, I already got 2 reservations for this date.
If the date doesn't suit you, suggest a different date, we can repeat the tour on this date.

If somebody wants to stay overnight 500 m from home is a simple but acceptable hotel.

At the moment my house is a bit under construction, but the electric power works fine and it's enough beer in the fridge, so you are welcome :smile:

Attachments

• Tour_Nuerburg.gpx.zip
    52.2 KB · Views: 164
Pictures from the Tour

some pictures from the tour :

attachment.php?attachmentid=2460&d=1314640898.jpg

at the Ring :

attachment.php?attachmentid=2461&d=1314641042.jpg

charging at Hueckelhoven :

attachment.php?attachmentid=2462&d=1314641173.jpg

More Pictures (German forum) :

Tesla-Fahrer und -Freunde Forum Thema anzeigen - Tour durch die Eifel - Fotos