Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Second Row Center Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anything in the production ordering that indicates there is a console in the second row of the 6 seat option? The founder 6 seat vehicle at the reveal had one but I have not been able to get any confirmation if the Sigs will be delivered with it or if it will be an option in the future.

Is there anything in the production ordering that indicates there is a console in the second row of the 6 seat option? The founder 6 seat vehicle at the reveal had one but I have not been able to get any confirmation if the Sigs will be delivered with it or if it will be an option in the future.
The screenshots I've seen make no reference to a rear center console nor do they show anything but a gap between the second row seats. In fact, it even calls out the gap as one of the benefits of having the 6 seat configuration. I would not expect the console anytime soon.

The screenshots I've seen make no reference to a rear center console nor do they show anything but a gap between the second row seats. In fact, it even calls out the gap as one of the benefits of having the 6 seat configuration. I would not expect the console anytime soon.

On reveal night, I believe someone asked Franz von Holhausen about the rear center console, and Franz said that it was at that stage only an option that was being considered for final production.

If I were configuring, I would prefer the gap. It's better for long items and it is a comfortable place for DOG to sit.

Somewhere in another thread TM confirmed that there is no rear center console planned at this time. However, as with all things Tesla, that could change tomorrow. Rest assured that some aftermarket supplier will jump in and fill the void as they did with the MS.