Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official HPC Charger Map for CH, DE, IT, AT, UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TM just released this:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=213370990990417216424.00049f03c041e2f155540

As of 28.01.2015:

HPC Map 2015.png

Color meaning:

Grün - Teslakunde, mit Anmeldung | Green - Tesla Customer

Gelb - HPC vor Ort, noch nicht aktiv | Yellow - HPC istalled, not yet active

Magenta - Tesla HPC | Magenta - Tesla HPC

Blau - Noch zu erschließen | Blue - To be installed...

Attachments

• EuropeHPCs.png
    EuropeHPCs.png
    360.3 KB · Views: 1,997
Last edited by a moderator:
A few questions:

- how did Tesla announce this?
- what is it's status?
- why are none of the UK sites listed?
- on what basis are the "owner" locations open for use?

Observation:

- Once Dusselsorf is in, you can connect to the UK network by taking the ferry at Amsterdam overnight to Newcastle. Then recharge at Durham. From there north to
Scotland (and on to Northern Ireland) or south to the rest of England (plus Wales and Irish Republic).

Last edited:
Let me inform about my HPC-Charging facilities in Bischofshofen / Buchberg 111. Anybody is most welcome for a 70A charge or top-up. It is not far from A10 Highway 48 km to the South of Salzburg. Call me +43 664 73 13 63 72 and I give You the GPS-Coordinates.
(If You come on a sunny day between 10AM and 3PM, You will get free PV-power)
16A, 32A (5-Pin) as well as a lovely Restaurant nearby for a good meal, is also available.

Hi Everyone. To avoid any confusion about the Charging Place in Feldkirch, I want to tell that the location on the Map points to Bregenz, which is wrong and about 25 km off target!!.
The address - Mühletorplatz - in Feldkirch as entered is correct. My advice is to go by Navy, and NOT by Google Map (enter address etc.)

OK Folks, Bjorn has now modified the Google Map and all is correct now! Thanks Bjorn.

Last edited: