Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches, just give us something already !
I am dying to see how the Model 3 will really look like, even some sketches would be fine !
Why do they keep it sooo secret ?

Here is a car that might resemble the M3. The 2008 Renault Laguna Coupé Concept. Maybe add some aero to this?

Renault-Laguna_Coupe_Concept_r03-800.jpg

Renault-Laguna_Coupe_Concept_r05-800.jpg

Renault-Laguna_Coupe_Concept_r06-800.jpg

The back end definitely has strong MS family resemblance, great choice as a future coupe design. Graft an MX-ish face onto that and it would be perfect!
But sadly we know a coupe is going to be ways off yet...
I'm just praying what we see in March has as little weird-mobile quotient as possible - I was feeling confident about that until I saw the sub 0.20 Cd target thread.

Take a look at the competition for the Model 3 ... the just announced 2016 BMW 330e Priced From $44,695 In U.S.

http://insideevs.com/2016-bmw-330e-priced-44695-u-s/

P90194397_highRes_bmw-330e-09-2015-750x500.jpg
That has real skinny-dog-meets-a-camel sex appeal. And coming from me, in this current era, that's not not a complement ;)

I find the coupé idea intriguing, eg. to meet goals why not go for considerably smaller...

They've hinted at strong family resemblance...

And they've suggested some radical elements.

As we know Tesla always surprises, no doubt there.

Reactions: SammyA
Here is a very quick render I did based on the model S. Pretty much just squished it in, made the wheels smaller, softened the shoulders and changed the rear door a bit.

This is what I think it will look like.

Attachments

• model 3 rend.jpg
    model 3 rend.jpg
    713.2 KB · Views: 507
  • Model 3 and S.jpg
    Model 3 and S.jpg
    733.5 KB · Views: 579
Here is a very quick render I did based on the model S. Pretty much just squished it in, made the wheels smaller, softened the shoulders and changed the rear door a bit.

This is what I think it will look like.

If the car will be so boring, only a shortened fattened model s, tesla will go bust.tesla does not want to go bust, they will make a car that will be great in it s segment.period