Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production X Configuration Has Begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Invitation Top.JPG

Invitation Bottom.JPG

Configure Your Model X
Tesla to me
6 minutes ago

Today is an exciting step towards building your Model X. We’re thrilled to invite you to configure your car for production. Model X combines the utility of an SUV with Tesla's standard of safety, all-wheel drive functionality and signature performance. With its distinctive falcon wing doors and seven-seat configuration, Model X is designed to be even more practical than a typical SUV in every way. Click below to get started:
Tesla
Dear Russell,

Today is an exciting step towards building your Model X. We’re thrilled to invite you to configure your car for production.

Model X combines the utility of an SUV with Tesla's standard of safety, all-wheel drive functionality and signature performance. With its distinctive falcon wing doors and seven-seat configuration, Model X is designed to be even more practical than a typical SUV in every way. Click below to get started:
Configure Now

Estimated delivery timing will depend on your configuration options and where you plan to take delivery. The Tesla Delivery Team will reach out to you in the coming months when it's time to prepare for delivery.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please call or email at ....

Thanks!

The Tesla Team
Tesla Motors | 3500 Deer Creek Road | Palo Alto, CA 94304
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Last edited:
So I max'd out both the sig and production and sig comes to 142K and production 149,750. I don't see a difference in options, but I'm continuing to look

design studio keeps crashing with Firefox on Mac

Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 4.39.45 PM.png