Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Supercharger Availability Report

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

FredTMC

Model S VIN #4925
Dec 26, 2012
Orange County CA
Here’s a "Supercharger availability" report for U.S. locations

It’s super easy to check status for a location and report updates.
Owners can report available stalls when they are at a supercharger or check availability on their way to a supercharger.

Supercharger Availability

I’ve added CA superchargers. I’ll add rest of U.S. if there’s interest.

As we know, Tesla doesn’t currently tell us this info. Superchargers can get very busy especially rush-hour or weekends

Thanks,
FredTMC

Neat idea, and I will use it!

Forgive me and my ignorance. I cannot find your program at the "Apple Store." Is it not available for these sorts of smart phones? :confused:

Thanks! It's currently just a webpage. See link above. If we get a lot of people using it I'll consider building an App

Whenever I go by SJC, I'll update its status. It's near my sons school.

Has anyone heard how long before Tesla starts pushing this data to cars or puts it online? Kinda weird they haven't already done that since they have the data...

20141216_172623.jpg

Has anyone heard how long before Tesla starts pushing this data to cars or puts it online? Kinda weird they haven't already done that since they have the data...

View attachment 101565
I really hope they make that dashboard public, even with a slight delay in refresh time it would be very useful, especially when they install more SC sites closer together, drivers can stop at the less crowded locations.