Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Fascia for Model S? Do you like the nose cone?

Do you like the nose cone or want the Model X front fascia?

• Hate the nose cone, anything would be better

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Nose cone is fine if it is aerodynamic

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Like the Model X front fascia and want it now

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Hate the nose cone and anything would be better

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Reeler

Decade of Pure EV Driving
Oct 14, 2015
Denver, CO
xoi2eubvzou0.jpg

http://www.imageno.com/xoi2eubvzou0pic.html

With the Model X getting the new Tesla look, it is only a matter of time until the Model S dumps the nose cone in favor of the new look for the brand.

- - - Updated - - -

Messed up the poll with the first and fourth options being the same, but you get the idea.

Yes, I like that front end look for the S much more than the current look. Smooth and sleek. However, Elon has said in the past that there will not be a uniform style shared among different Tesla models. On the other hand, the S and X are obviously closely related and perhaps Elon was referring to the Model 3 having a distinctly different look than the S and X.

The X nosecone is soo ugly... I think opinions are polarized enough that they should simply make it an option and people can choose one nosecone or the other.

I love the current nose cone. To be more blunt, the new nosecone is FUGLY. I am not sure I would have bought a model S if that's the current nosecone. I probably wouldn't buy a Tesla with this new nosecone. That's how strongly I feel about it.

The X nosecone is soo ugly... I think opinions are polarized enough that they should simply make it an option and people can choose one nosecone or the other.

I love the current nose cone. To be more blunt, the new nosecone is FUGLY. I am not sure I would have bought a model S if that's the current nosecone. I probably wouldn't buy a Tesla with this new nosecone. That's how strongly I feel about it.

are you ok with new headlights ?

I love Model X front end. If a new bumper was available that had a Model X style design that fit existing Model S cars, I'd buy one and bring it to the bodyshop to get it painted in my discontinued grey color.

I tried to edit the poll, but alas it is not possible. That is the problem with trying to do something right after pulling an all-nighter. :eek:

Ok, that explains it.... I was going to post that this was perhaps one of the most poorly worded polls here on TMC to date. (Well I guess I just did, didn't I?).

Reeler... you are thusly BANISH-ED from authoring polls after pulling All Nighters.

In addition, this thread probably should have been started in Interior Exterior Sub Forum.... Oyyy:love: