Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel Alignment Centers Tampa area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning,

Has anybody in the Tampa area gotten a wheel alignment on a model S anywhere else than a tesla service center? The tampa service center quoted me $180. Most shops will do it at half that, and @ 180 firestone will do it for your vehicle lifetime. Just curious if anyone in the area has a specific place they would recommend.

Morning,

Has anybody in the Tampa area gotten a wheel alignment on a model S anywhere else than a tesla service center? The tampa service center quoted me $180. Most shops will do it at half that, and @ 180 firestone will do it for your vehicle lifetime. Just curious if anyone in the area has a specific place they would recommend.

Sorry I can't make a personal recommendation since so far I've only used the Tampa Service Center. (The last time I got a quote from them it was $220 for an alignment and as we know that is no longer included in the Annual Maintenance service fee.)

However, a club member reported he was pleased with the work done by Tire Kingdom in Bradenton. You may wish to check with Tire Kingdom in Tampa. I believe that they charge $90 for an alignment.

My concern would be for any non-Tesla tire service, are they familiar with Model Ss, and do they know the proper way to lift the car without damaging the battery? Are they familiar with how to put the car in Jack mode, etc?

By the way, if you are interested in joining a Florida Tesla club, please click on the link in my signature to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts.

Larry