Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tells Body Repair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I am currently undergoing similar issues, I would urge you to contact Tesla service for this recommendation. Tesla has a policy of a very limited number of approved repair facilities, and thus you really only have a few choices. Good luck!

You have two authorized shops in the Dallas area.

John Eagle Collision Center in Dallas

Trade Secret Auto in Plano

I took mine to Trade Secret and I'm fairly satisfied with their work. The most important thing to me was the paint quality and it looks just like OEM. Their communication was horrible, but once I escalated it to the manager it was much better. The guy they have working there, he knows Tesla inside and out. I got to talk to him and see him work, and he's incredibly impressive.

I would recommend Trade Secret since they are very familiar with Tesla.

Just a word about insurance. The demon who hit me was insured by Geico. They sent me an email yesterday saying since their insured did not have enough coverage to cover all the damages they would be doing NOTHING. Said I should just call my insurance and have them take care of it. I have Chubb and they immediately took control and moved forward to fix my car. Said they would fight the battle with GEICO. Buy cheap insurance you get cheap coverage. I wonder if they will be fixing the car of their client.

Unfortunately, your only recourse is to have your insurance handle it and let them worry about getting what they can from the other insurance. Be prepared for a very costly repair and long wait time. Hopefully, your insurance wont go up, but others have reported significant increases post accident. Glad to hear your safe and good luck too you.