Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have the seat covers from evannex.com?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I said, "eff it." Just dropped $2700 at evannex. Seat covers, center console, floor mats, wheel protectors, brake calipers, and sound system. If the quality of the seat covers appears solid, I'll take pics after install. Of course, I don't even have my car yet...

Reactions: Jimmy 1
FWIW page 18 of the Model S manual reads:

Seat Covers

Do not use seat covers on Model S. Doing so
could restrict deployment of the side air bags
if an accident occurs. It can also reduce the
accuracy of the occupant detection system.

Wet Okole makes them for Evannex, per their website
On Wet Okole website you can see pictures of other colors and of the black with red trim
as well as the Evannex web site and our own for sale section where a member is selling a set for the
next gen seats.....pictures are everywhere

Here you go:
905ee7abcb82371060c71912a02f75b2.jpg

fce0df62d52e9dc155b4b785ed4399d0.jpg

bc89bcaeb916bf81e83e9d745ceac0d1.jpg

944d471e38b9303b2c5c7a0294a34e93.jpg

6d7226fbef709489efc3e287c32e1fc0.jpg

Im going Wet Okole

I have been trying to get a retro fit for my CPO car that was promised to have memory seats , seat heaters, seat profiles and lumbar
But my car is a tweener, and did not have these options when Textile first came about with the tech package. Still a sore spot.
Enter Wet Okole. I will get as options to the covers,lumbar and carbon fiber seat heaters.
I wanted to use the Evanex option but they do not offer seat heaters and lumbar,something I need and dont have...

FWIW page 18 of the Model S manual reads:

Seat Covers

Do not use seat covers on Model S. Doing so
could restrict deployment of the side air bags
if an accident occurs. It can also reduce the
accuracy of the occupant detection system.

Also wondering what the interaction would be with seat heaters? Assuming they're thermostatically controlled, does the heat cut-off sooner because they detect "warm enough" when in fact the heat hasn't reached your butt yet but is held in the foam?

Also, wondering if the front seat edge pockets are obscured or rendered inaccessible by Wet Okole?

Last edited:
Those are custom full interior replacements are they not? Still, They looks great, estimated cost range?

@AMPUP Yes, these are complete interior replacements. There’s a fairly wide price range. It’s contingent upon material choice and in the case of full interior, the number of panels to

be changed. The first image is an interior made with Japanese alcantara, Rolls Royce carpeting and Carbon fiber. The second is Ferrari leather and carbon fiber. We are able to

create interiors with your choice of materials so please contact us directly if you’re interested and we’d be more than happy to go over possible options and pricing.

I really love the look of the black covers with red trim. But I'm concerned the material will look subpar. Any thoughts, or better yet, real life pics?

I have the black with red trim, material is great. It is wet suit material. I just upgraded to 2nd Gen seats, took off the covers on my 3 year old seats and they look brand new.
Now for the red trim, I thought it was too loud and so did others I asked. Wet Okole makes these and you can order them direct from them. You can configure your colors to what you like. I ordered black on black. Go to their website and have a look.

I have the black with red trim, material is great. It is wet suit material. I just upgraded to 2nd Gen seats, took off the covers on my 3 year old seats and they look brand new.
Now for the red trim, I thought it was too loud and so did others I asked. Wet Okole makes these and you can order them direct from them. You can configure your colors to what you like. I ordered black on black. Go to their website and have a look.

any pictures of your set covers before you took them off, on the fence for my seats

The back pockets are an option on the Wet Okole.

Note: The Costa Mesa store will install the seat covers for free if your in the neighborhood. I called and ordered the covers from them and then stopped by and had them installed. Took about 2 hours - tipped each of the 2 installers $20, they seemed happy getting a tip.

Awesome, thanks! Unfortunately, I'm not near Costa Mesa. Quite a bit cheaper direct from Wet Okole than from Evannex though.

How is the padding on them? I'm looking to get a set for my Model X. The seats are pretty uncomfortable for me and I'm hoping the slight padding would help.

Also, is the design of the Wet Okole version the same as the Evannex with all the appropriate cutouts for seat controls, etc? Thanks!

Last edited: