Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A nice place to go this time of the year

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
http://www.callawaygardens.com/

H
i just though I would let you know of a nice place to go and if you never been there it is something to see, it Callaway Gardens at Pine Mountain Ga. southwest of Atlanta on rt.27 and at this time of the year they have a lot going on, they have the Fantasy in Lights its over 8 million lights that you drive through its about a 1 1/2 hr. drive in the park. check the web site the kids will love it. You can charge at the Inn. WE are going up on the 21nd of Nov. charging at lake City
then Tifton Ga. then Columbus Ga. at the Double Tree Inn, we will spend the night and zip in to Callaway in the a.m.

Dave

Last edited:
My wife and and I used to go there for garden seminars. I remember one year during the Super Bowl we got stranded due to an ice storm at home and did not want to travel. most all the other guest left and they closed the kitchen. They had a popcorn machine and lots of beer in the bar. We watched the Super Bowl, ate popcorn, drink beer and had a good time with 2 of our friends.It is a wonderfull place.

o.jpg