Page 51 of 261 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Model S Reservation Tally

How long would it take for sales to contact me / send the confirmation email? Ive done the payment for a EU general production Model S last friday (from The Netherlands), so should be on their (German) account monday.

PS: Been reading some time here but this is actually my first post wohoo (and definately not the last)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke View Post
    How long would it take for sales to contact me / send the confirmation email? Ive done the payment for a EU general production Model S last friday (from The Netherlands), so should be on their (German) account monday.

PS: Been reading some time here but this is actually my first post wohoo (and definately not the last)
    If you are impatient, you could go round the corner at the Eindhoven Tesla-shop! I am sure they will gladly help you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke View Post
    How long would it take for sales to contact me / send the confirmation email?
    Welcome to the forum and to future Tesla ownership! To answer your question: Here in the U.S. it could be anything from 1-5 days....I'm guessing that Europe shouldn't be much different, but someone else in Europe may be able to confirm.

I know, I should not be too impatient, considering delivery will probably take well over 1 year. It is really hard to wait once you are infected with the Tesla virus to resist the temptation
    Actually I visited the Eindhoven showroom last week, and based on that I decided to go ahead and reserve a Model S.
    Will post here as soon as I receive something to add to the tally.

Happy Model S Owner
    So, the release of the pricing is going to cause a certain number of dropped reservations. (This probably explains why they happily oversold the Sigs, too.)

Any guesses as to when Tesla will compact the list?

BLUTSLA #516-REDTSLA #272 DrComputer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I got a call today from the LA store to confirm that I was not going to cancel my Signature Sport order because now that the final pricing and options list were out they thought I'd be disappointed that there are many "luxury" features not included. I said that I was a bit disappointed that Elon is not keeping his promise to make the best luxury car (not just the best electric car), but I have no plans on canceling my order. He also said there were about 150 Signature slots left (I know many have guessed there were far fewer spots left).
    2010 Tesla Roadster #516
    2012 Model S Signature Performance #272
    6kW Solar System by REC Solar with TigoEnergy optimization and monitoring

LuckyLuke, in my case (also The Netherlands) it took about 5 days before I got a confirmation of my reservation. I checked regularly on the mytesla part of the website and found my production number about a day before they called me.

Quote Originally Posted by DrComputer View Post
    I got a call today from the LA store to confirm that I was not going to cancel my Signature Sport order because now that the final pricing and options list were out they thought I'd be disappointed that there are many "luxury" features not included. I said that I was a bit disappointed that Elon is not keeping his promise to make the best luxury car (not just the best electric car), but I have no plans on canceling my order. He also said there were about 150 Signature slots left (I know many have guessed there were far fewer spots left).
    Do you think you got the call because they know that the luxury features were very important to you? Or do you think they were calling every Signature reservation holder?

Has any other Signature reservation holder gotten a call from Tesla asking if you want to cancel?

I am in Atlanta and just a Gen Prod reservation holder so I've never gotten anything but an e-mail from Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnight View Post
    Has any other Signature reservation holder gotten a call from Tesla asking if you want to cancel?
    I haven't.

Blog Entries
    I think most Roadster owners are in more or less regular touch with their local stores. I often receive a text or a call from our Store Manager if he's over this way, just to see how we're all doing. I haven't received a call like Dr. Computer though and I think his call was probably reflecting a local store that knows their customers.

Thread Information