Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leden van de 100.000 km club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Maarten

Nov 2, 2013
Hilversum
Ben benieuwd, wie hebben dit respectabel aantal elektrische km al op de teller binnen gehaald zijn er dus allemaal lid van de 100.000 km club geworden?

Attachments

• 100000.jpg
    100000.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Ze zouden stilaan de problemen onder controle moeten krijgen. Met het aantal kms die jij doet, kan je dat goed testen. Welke revisie heb je het laatst gekregen? De Q?
Dat zal ik binnenkort even opzoeken (als het op de bon van het SeC staat).
Ik moet wel zeggen dat de tweede drive-unit in ieder geval meer kms heeft gemaakt toen die geluid begon te maken dan de eerste. Maar dat zou ook toeval kunnen zijn.

Dat zal ik binnenkort even opzoeken (als het op de bon van het SeC staat).
Ik moet wel zeggen dat de tweede drive-unit in ieder geval meer kms heeft gemaakt toen die geluid begon te maken dan de eerste. Maar dat zou ook toeval kunnen zijn.

Als het inderdaad kort geleden is dan heb je de nieuwe drive-train. Vanaf september heeft men deze binnengekregen. Een eerder geplande wissel voor mijn drive-train werd zelfs uitgesteld.
Volgens het SeC is dit nu de nieuwe versie waar Elon het over had. Deze versie die is ontwikkeld voor 1.000.000 miles en waar de hinderlijke geluidsproblemen (meer was het in feite niet op een zeldzame breakdown na) verholpen zouden zijn.

Ik ga mijn best doen :) Tot nu toe, net 1.000 km gereden, is hij prima stil en hij rijdt enorm soepel (en kan veel zuiniger rijden). Zie mijn posts hier over. Uiteraard zal ook versie 7.0 meespelen.

Hier is het stukje over de drivetrain uit de Q3 conference call:

Daniel V. Galves - Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC (Broker)Okay. Maybe just to squeeze in one more. The newer drive unit, how is kind of the quality level been on that versus I think you had kind of a bigger drive unit that you used initially for the first couple of years?
Elon Reeve Musk - Chairman & Chief Executive OfficerYeah, right now, we're actually very happy with the quality of the drive units. I mean, internally, our goal – we changed the goal of the drive unit endurance from being approximately 200,000 miles to being 1 million miles. Just basically we want drive units that just never wear out. That's our goal. And I think we've made really good progress in that direction. So the drive units going out now and for the last several months have been excellent. So...
Jeffrey B. Straubel - Chief Technology OfficerYeah, we should probably note that, I mean, we've also made improvements to the large drive unit and those issues were really limited to early population large drive units. So today we hold the same standard on both units that are being built.
Elon Reeve Musk - Chairman & Chief Executive OfficerYeah, exactly. There was like this one period of time where we had, I mean, it was like that was getting into the weeds, like we transitioned from manual, just before we transitioned to automatic grease injection into the spline of the large drive unit, we had variation in how much grease was put into the spline. And if not enough grease was put into the spline, it would have premature wear. That's, like, one example. But other than that, the large drive units have been great.

Als het inderdaad kort geleden is dan heb je de nieuwe drive-train. Vanaf september heeft men deze binnengekregen. Een eerder geplande wissel voor mijn drive-train werd zelfs uitgesteld.
Volgens het SeC is dit nu de nieuwe versie waar Elon het over had. Deze versie die is ontwikkeld voor 1.000.000 miles en waar de hinderlijke geluidsproblemen (meer was het in feite niet op een zeldzame breakdown na) verholpen zouden zijn.
Dan zou ik nu ook een excellente drivetrain moeten hebben. Is 6 oktober vervangen... :biggrin:

Hier is het stukje over de drivetrain uit de Q3 conference call:

Daniel V. Galves - Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC (Broker)Okay. Maybe just to squeeze in one more. The newer drive unit, how is kind of the quality level been on that versus I think you had kind of a bigger drive unit that you used initially for the first couple of years?
Elon Reeve Musk - Chairman & Chief Executive OfficerYeah, right now, we're actually very happy with the quality of the drive units. I mean, internally, our goal – we changed the goal of the drive unit endurance from being approximately 200,000 miles to being 1 million miles. Just basically we want drive units that just never wear out. That's our goal. And I think we've made really good progress in that direction. So the drive units going out now and for the last several months have been excellent. So...
Jeffrey B. Straubel - Chief Technology OfficerYeah, we should probably note that, I mean, we've also made improvements to the large drive unit and those issues were really limited to early population large drive units. So today we hold the same standard on both units that are being built.
Elon Reeve Musk - Chairman & Chief Executive OfficerYeah, exactly. There was like this one period of time where we had, I mean, it was like that was getting into the weeds, like we transitioned from manual, just before we transitioned to automatic grease injection into the spline of the large drive unit, we had variation in how much grease was put into the spline. And if not enough grease was put into the spline, it would have premature wear. That's, like, one example. But other than that, the large drive units have been great.

Musk is gewoon de ultieme salesman. Iedereen weet dat er een probleem is, dat bagatelliseert hij, maar tegelijkertijd laat hij de indruk achter dat dit is opgelost terwijl ze bezig waren om de motor geschikt te maken voor een Million Miles. :)
De nieuwe Sales en Service VP is afkomstig van een bedrijf waar hij de after-service kosten met factoren heeft weten te verlagen. Die kan bij Tesla goed werk verrichten.

Om weer on-topic te komen: Proficiat, 2,5 keer rond de wereld is best een stukje sturen :)