Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Devastating attacks in Paris, hostages taken ahead of COP21 climate talks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a awful tragedy, completely senseless. The perpetrators are insane.
And it is Off Topic for TMC. It is in the proper forum. If you want to find the story on the "front page" go to any news website or print newspaper. TMC is not a general news site.
This will effect COP21 Climate Conference and as such should be "on topic" to Tesla and TMC members.

This is nothing to do with a climate conference.

This is terrorism by sick twisted people. This particular problem and France's in general is a result of poor European policies on immigration control and refugees. Things will now change over there, unfortunately too late to help the victims. Being politically correct is killing us, I'm angry and it's time we properly dealt with the problem appropriately and directly at the source.

This is terrorism by sick twisted people. This particular problem and France's in general is a result of poor European policies on immigration control and refugees. Things will now change over there, unfortunately too late to help the victims. Being politically correct is killing us, I'm angry and it's time we properly dealt with the problem appropriately and directly at the source.

Disagree. It has been a real military action with many terrorists hitting Paris in many places. It caused hundreds of victims. Not only a terrorist action but also a military action very well organized. To me this is an action of war that could be related to the Climate Conference.

This is very sad and shocking news, but it doesn't really belong in the News section of this site. So far not much is known about who is responsible, I doubt it has anything to do with the climate conference.

This has already affected COP21...and will continue to do so:

Climate webcast from Paris suspended after deadly attacks

Climate webcast from Paris suspended after deadly attacks - News - Hillsdale.net - Hillsdale, MI - Hillsdale, MI

- - - Updated - - -

"L'ampleur de cette tragédie a placé la capitale dans un état de sidération, à un peu plus de deux semaines de l'ouverture de la conférence sur le climat (COP21) au Bourget, au nord de Paris, où sont attendus des dizaines de chefs d'Etat et de gouvernement."

Carnage à Paris, au moins 120 morts dans des attaques terroristes sans précédent | i24news - Voir plus loin