Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lowest price for a Roadster... [SOLD]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think this is the lowest price I've seen for a non-salvaged Roadster. It's dnalife's Roadster, has 105k on it but comes with the steel & forged wheelset. Nice one to buy and later throw the upgraded battery pack in.

FOR SALE 2008 1.5 Roadster FOR SALE $42000 | Forums | Tesla Motors

FOR SALE 2008 1.5 Roadster FOR SALE $42000

dna4life | November 12, 2015

2008 Tesla Roadster finished in Thunder Grey Metallic over Beige Leather
Interior. This 100 percent electric Roadster has cover 105,000 miles (2nd Owner)! The Roadster is
powered by a 3 Phase, 4 Pole AC Induction motor producing 288hp and 273 lbs-ft of torque mated to a single
speed direct drive gearbox. Redline is 14,000 RPM! The Roadster sprints to 60 miles per hour in 3.9 seconds! Charging can be accomplished from any outlet ranging from an 110v up to a 240v, in a little as 3.5 hours for a full charge. The original window sticker comes to $113,000! This
two owner car is in excellent 100% original condition inside and out. The extremely minor flaws to mention light
scrape on the very lover edge of the front bumper. Car has 3M clear bra . 2 sets of wheels Tesla black forged and Tesla Steel The car also comes with numerous chargers including the top of the line Tesla 240 volt charger. I have all the books, service records and keys
[email protected]

attachment.php?attachmentid=95178&d=1442952124.jpg

It looks great and I agree a great value with the 3.0 upgrade now possible. Similar to mine and I had thought mine was worth a lot more than 42k ;(

I'm thinking this price is a real steal at $42k, and it will sell real quick. I was just talking about Roadster prices with my wife the other day and telling her that from what I've seen (though I haven't really been looking) I think my Roadster is probably worth pretty near the $60k I paid for it 2 1/2 years ago. Not really relevant to me, since I plan on driving it until it won't go no more.