Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone finance here?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why is that, sorka? I can easily get better than 2 or 3% return on investment elsewhere. Seems a no-brainer to invest that money and more than offset your interest expense on a loan.

It's a matter of safety. I have portion of my portfolio in AAA rated bonds but they don't return very much. Still more than the 1.24% I got at DCU (even after factoring that rate of return is essentially tax free).

If I was 100% in on aggressive grown funds and equities, like I was in my twenties, it would be a totally different matter.

If they are descended from members. My dad was a vet, and when he joined then I became eligible to join. Now my kids are also members through me.

Just went through the registration process as my father was Navy. What was strange is that their system said I wasn't eligible, but then asked two more questions about if I was or had been married to millitary. When I said no it let me finish registration. Odd