Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Model S! Ordered 10/31, confirmed 11/7 w/ an estimated delivery of late November-December.

Had to keep it pretty "stock" so I could pitch the cheapest price to my wife :wink: but I'm stoked! Black S 70, went with the rear wheel since L.A. hasn't seen rain in ages, also I just don't need the extra power or range for my driving style. My 3 year old twins are so pumped when I show them the pictures on the site. Can't tell who's more excited for the real thing, me or them!

Welcome, congrats, hope you manage through the waiting period without succumbing to drugs or illness! As I'm sure you know by now, "stock" Model S is still light years ahead of any ICE in terms of driving advantages, and fun. One-pedal driving, woo hoo!!

Seriously, how do you keep from clicking into the "My Tesla" site once per hour? It's like a drug.

Impossible not to! It's all part of the process - I think everyone on this forum has been through that stage, myself included. While the My Tesla clicks will go away after you get your car, there has not been a single day since I've ordered my car that I haven't spent on this forum. Use this time to study up on your new car, learn everything about it and get all the extra goodies you might need. Priority #1 should be your charger set up assuming your finances are in order. Be ready to pay the day you get notice because they won't ship your car until you're paid in full.

Also, buddy up with your DS if you can and be NICE to him/her!

My MS went into production today!!! (11/12) Now I'm not complaining but is this normal? From everything I've been reading on the boards this seems REALLY quick. 10/31 order, 11/7 confirmed, in production 5 days later. Hopefully sticking to this late November/early December delivery range!

My MS went into production today!!! (11/12) Now I'm not complaining but is this normal? From everything I've been reading on the boards this seems REALLY quick. 10/31 order, 11/7 confirmed, in production 5 days later. Hopefully sticking to this late November/early December delivery range!

Congrats! That is fast! Keep us posted, I'm about 10 days behind you...