Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Store Stockholm - need to help to get a Soft Shell Jacket

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I'm a Belgium based Tesla owner and just arrived in Stockholm for a 3 day event. Does anyone have the email address of the Tesla Store in the Taby Centrum?
I want to buy a Soft Shell Jacket - XL - Black - but have very limit time to get to the mall to buy it. I'm not sure that calling the store will help as i don't speak Swedish.
anyone able to help me out ?

Thanks

Hi

I'm a Belgium based Tesla owner and just arrived in Stockholm for a 3 day event. Does anyone have the email address of the Tesla Store in the Taby Centrum?
I want to buy a Soft Shell Jacket - XL - Black - but have very limit time to get to the mall to buy it. I'm not sure that calling the store will help as i don't speak Swedish.
anyone able to help me out ?

Thanks

Täby, I am afraid, is quite far out in the suburbs so that might not be the best bet. I herd they were or just have opened a new store closer to Stockholm. by the new friends arena....... however I am not sure about this... you can only hope that you get a swede that lives in Sweden to come to your aide..... :)

however, he people in the store DEFINITLY speak English!! that is 100% certain in Sweden.