Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone concerned about losing autopilot features?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a new update this morning, I considered not installing it for this worry, especially with Elon's recent remarks, however I also have a service appointment on Thursday, so it would likely be applied then regardless, so I just installed it. App notified me that it's done, but I'll have to wait until I get home to find out what version it is.

I mentioned this back when I first installed 2.7.56. No way I'll be installing future updates immediately given Tesla's track record of no release notes prior to install and their proven willingness to remove paid features without warning in the past. Now that I finally have a working auto steer feature Tesla can go to hell if they think they're going to remove it or neuter it.

Oh thank goodness for the time and temp back where they belong! But I am still scared to install the newest update. I haven't seen it yet and I will be waiting for comments.

I also got 2.7.106 this morning. Only change Noticeable was temp and Time back on Instrument Panel. Autopilot features still working as before but noticed that crossing intersections is much improved.

I mentioned this back when I first installed 2.7.56. No way I'll be installing future updates immediately given Tesla's track record of no release notes prior to install and their proven willingness to remove paid features without warning in the past. Now that I finally have a working auto steer feature Tesla can go to hell if they think they're going to remove it or neuter it.

Yes, and it's not like people abused Autopilot by getting out of the driver's seat and sitting on the backseat while the car is moving and shared a video of it for the whole world to see so Tesla looks negligent for not having locked down Autopilot, right? :rolleyes:

Yes, and it's not like people abused Autopilot by getting out of the driver's seat and sitting on the backseat while the car is moving and shared a video of it for the whole world to see so Tesla looks negligent for not having locked down Autopilot, right? :rolleyes:

If Tesla adds driver occupancy sensing the same video could be made with a weight in the seat...