Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PAST EVENT: Exquisite rare chocolates and Wine pairings - Dec 5th - Ft. Myers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Join the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts for a deliciously elegant night of "Exquisite rare chocolates and Wine pairings" hosted by World Famous Chocolate Expert Norman Love. Let Norman explain for you the unique qualities of each of the featured chocolates as well as the history of chocolate making process that create the amazing confections he is famous for.

You will also learn about the art of matching wine to the different chocolates an get to try them both together in raw and finished form. This event is a extra special as Norman is huge Tesla fan and is holding this exclusive event just for us! $95.00 per person for the chocolate, wine and education. Some of the chocolate is so rare, this would be the only place is the USA you could sample it.

When:
Saturday, December 5th at 6:00 pm

Where:
Norman Love Confections
11380 Lindbergh Boulevard
Fort Myers, FL 33913

Wine and appetizers start at 6:00 pm.
Wine and chocolate pairings start at 6:45 pm.

Invitations have gone out to our Southwest, Southeast and Central Regions.

This event will fill up fast and you need to call in your reservation ASAP as it is limited to 24 participants.

If you are a club member in another region and wish to attend just email me at [email protected] and I will send you an invitation with instructions on how to register for this event.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT, BUT NOT CURRENTLY A FLORIDA TESLA ENTHUSIAST CLUB MEMBER, EMAIL ME AT [email protected].

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN THE CLUB, CLICK ON THE LINK TO FLORIDA TESLA ENTHUSIASTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

IF YOU ARE A FORMER MEMBER WHOSE MEMBERSHIP HAS LAPSED AND YOU WISH TO REJOIN, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT
[email protected].

ELECTRIC CHARGING:
The Tesla Supercharger at Gulf Coast Mall is only 6 miles South on I-75.

OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS:
For those who do not wish to drive after the event, the Four Points by Sheraton is less than 2 miles away.
Click here to book a room: http://www.fourpointsfortmyersairport.com/

We look forward to seeing you!

Larry

Last edited:
We had a wonderful time. Norman's confections are remarkable.

Some photos:

Norman Love Confections d.jpg

Norman Love Confections a.jpg

Norman Love Confections b.jpg

Norman Love Confections c.jpg

Larry

This was a delightful event. We enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks to FTE and Scott in particular,,for arranging this.

We we delighted to find out that Norman Love was apprenticed to a patisserie in Mougins, France which was our local gastronomic center for 25 years, and home to some of the finest chefs in France. He could not have had a better beginning.

Every single confection we tasted justified Mr. Love's reputation. In Michelin terms; worth a trip!