Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A suggestion for nav

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would like to see a "button" to repeat last verbal instruction. If rerouted can be confused by direction not expected or a complex direction. While on topic a verbal mention of reroute would be valuable. In a city I almost feel like I am in a pinball machine with frequent reroute. I like the feature but would like a notification it has occurred

Would like to see a "button" to repeat last verbal instruction. If rerouted can be confused by direction not expected or a complex direction. While on topic a verbal mention of reroute would be valuable. In a city I almost feel like I am in a pinball machine with frequent reroute. I like the feature but would like a notification it has occurred

Also a choice to accept the reroute and why the reroute is being suggested. Many times I find the reroute was incorrect.

I added your ideas here, go ahead and go vote on them if you don't mind:

What is your top Navigation Feature/Bug Request? - brainstorming and voting | tricider

Do we really think Tesla will ever implement any of these requests?

We still don't have basic features like Waypoints or the ability to customize routes (avoiding toll roads, highways, ferries, ...).

Plus, I'm still rebooting my touchscreen daily because of problems in the media software...