Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vehicle Hold - buzzing noise

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm noticing that when the car engages vehicle hold, there is a buzzing noise coming from the dash area.

Noise goes away if I press the brake slightly or release the hold by pressing the accelerator pedal. Anyone else getting this noise?

Weird. I heard a similar buzzing noise last night while driving - not just when vehicle hold is engaged. I turned off the music and it sounded like it was coming from the front, driver side speaker or something. Not sure if this is the same noise you are experiencing or not. I'm on 2.7.77.

I'm pretty sure it's a normal sound coming from the iBooster/brake pedal. I get the same noise too, also happens when AP is engaged and the vehicle brakes or holds a a complete stop in traffic

I hear a speaker buzz when TACC is enabled , not autosteering.. Wonder if i was just hearing the HOLD buzz.. Ill check this out tomorrow .

Anyone updated to 7.1 notice that this sound seems to have dissipated dramatically or completely eliminated?

I got updated last night and today I am not hearing the buzzing sound in vehicle hold. I still hear a tiny bit of mettalic sound when I'm rolling to a stop, below 5 mph but once the vehicle is in brake hold, I don't hear it.