Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got about 1,000 miles on Autopilot. I love it. It takes a while to learn its limits and behaviors, but now it feels strange to drive without it in "regular cars" on the freeway. I also love how it learns and gets more confident over time in difficult road spots. Regardless of media sensation, this is the future. The real challenges won't be technical. They will be human challenges with attention, distraction, and learning to let someone else drive your car.

Here is a little "fun with autopilot" we put together. 3 things you can do with autopilot that you can't do in a regular car. yes, yes, yes. I know. hold the wheel. just because you could, doesn't mean you should. Just a little weekend fun.

Tesla Autopilot on Vimeo

Liked the bumper stickers at the end. I've been trying to find someone local who can make one reading "SELF DRIVING VEHICLE" that can be easily removed and not leave adhesive behind. Maybe a static cling sort of thing for the rear window. So far no luck but will keep looking.

Liked the bumper stickers at the end. I've been trying to find someone local who can make one reading "SELF DRIVING VEHICLE" that can be easily removed and not leave adhesive behind. Maybe a static cling sort of thing for the rear window. So far no luck but will keep looking.
I bought this stuff which someone mentioned in the CA HOV sticker thread. It could also be used for what you want.
Amazon.com - Crafty-Fab by Vinyl Oasis - Self-Adhesive Craft -

In your next video I want to see you do a headstand on your driver's seat and in this position juggle oranges with your hands while juggling lattes with your feet through the roof.
This guy should be able to coach you:

Last edited by a moderator:
Liked the bumper stickers at the end. I've been trying to find someone local who can make one reading "SELF DRIVING VEHICLE" that can be easily removed and not leave adhesive behind.

Are you going to get out and remove it as soon as you're off of the highway, or the car asks you to hold the steering wheel?

- - - Updated - - -

pay_attention_to_me_bumper_bumper_sticker.jpg