Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shoutout to Tesla Service in Torrance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

David99

Supporting Member
Jan 31, 2014
Nomad (mostly US)
I'm really happy with the Tesla Service Center in Torrance! I have had my car there several times and they are just an awesome team. Every time I come they are prepared, expecting me, having the loaner and papers ready. Mark is always doing his best to make everyone happy and keeps me up to date of the status.
Yesterday I dropped my car off without an appointment to change out the wheels hubs. Despite being busy they squeezed it in and got the car ready by the end of the day. The car is always washed and vacuumed better than my local car wash place. On a different visit they fixed a small issue with my steering wheel without me even mentioning it. They saw it and fixed it for free even though my car is out of warranty.

This kind of service is a big factor for me to stay with Tesla in the future. None of the other brand I owned cars from in the past 30 years was even close. Service is a lot about how you are being treated. Selling a car is the fun side, service is the not so fun side of the business. Thumbs up for the team at Tesla Torrance!