Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel T Stickers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wheel T Stickers

Wheel T stickers for the Model S and X. These T stickers fit the center caps for the Tesla Model S and X. Two 1/2 year proven track record.

T Stickers are available in the following colors:
-- Black
-- Multi-Coat Red
-- Blue
-- Signature Red

In your Paypal payment be sure to include the following:
1. Your mailing address
2. What color Stickers do you want: Black, Multi-Coat (bright) red, Blue, Signature (maroon) red

Free shipping is included within the United States.

For shipping outside the US, please add $3.00 to your paypal payment.

For more information on our rear TESLA stickers, Wheel "T" Stickers, Door Sill "TESLA" Stickers and rear "S" stickers, please email: Tesla.letters(at)gmail.com

List Date: 10/24/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Wheel T Stickers
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $12.50

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

a5763791-256d-4174-968a-d0cbff3a3357.JPG
213a77d9-89c3-4022-9c32-7fbefe874f6b.JPG
cab811c2-6fb1-4a16-9134-90aa0826bb8a.JPG
31681e93-bd08-4ce8-83e9-5a5c6a571be6.JPG

Placed an order for the multi-coat red wheel T stickers on April 4 (through Panjo ?). Have not heard whether they have shipped or not. The money was taken out of my account, and I am getting concerned.

Thanks for the heads up. There has been a problem with Panjo lately in the processing payment button for the seller. Panjo knows of the issue, and is working on it. I will manually process your order tomorrow and get with Panjo to solve the issue.

Thanks for the recent orders. All recent orders are going out tomorrow via 1st Class U S Mail. When ordering please make sure to state what color you want, as there has been an issue with Panjo transferring the color selections. You can also send the color selections via PM. Thanks again.