Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dreamworks CEO crashed in his Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

David99

Supporting Member
Jan 31, 2014
Nomad (mostly US)
http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/24/jeffrey-katzenberg-car-accident-surgery-arm-dreamworks/

Looks like he is fine. I used to work for him for almost 10 year. He got one of the very first signature models. Later he swapped it out with a white one. He isn't really into cars. He drove many different cars over the years. When I started he had two really old Mustangs. He got rid of them for a Prius (probably mostly for access to the HOV lanes), then got rid of it and got a Nissan Leaf, while all the other executives drove fancy cars LOL When he got his Tesla he was pretty excited. In an email to all Dreamworks employees he said 'come check it out'. He's not done that with any of his other cars. It was painful walking by his Model S every day when I got to work. Because of him I bought one, too. :biggrin:

Good to see that he's alright. If he ended up with broken arms then the accident was very severe. Without enough information, I would bet that his Tesla did a great job of keeping him safe. He should get another with the active safety features/autopilot.

Good to see that he's alright. If he ended up with broken arms then the accident was very severe. Without enough information, I would bet that his Tesla did a great job of keeping him safe. He should get another with the active safety features/autopilot.

If his hands were not on the steering wheel or were in an odd position, the airbag deployment could have resulted in a wrist/forearm fracture. Well known. Sounds bad, but the alternatives are usually much worse (...no airbag).

Last edited: