Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spare parts Roadster 2010 SS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

rotor

Oct 23, 2015
Norway
Hello
At last technical inspection it was discovered oil leakage from the front bumper and slack in the undercarriage struts one rear suspension. Se picture.
The damper is Bilstein type no appears to be F4-B2-TO. and 02-00-AB but these are not in Bilstein directory so some numbers must be wrong.
On undercarriage strut I find no data.
Anyone know fagrikat Chassis and where I can order spare parts?
Want an option outside of the original Tesla parts.
Roadster 2.0 SS model 2010 72000 km

IMAG1049.jpg
IMAG1026.jpg

Hello
At last technical inspection it was discovered oil leakage from the front bumper and slack in the undercarriage struts one rear suspension. Se picture.
The damper is Bilstein type no appears to be F4-B2-TO. and 02-00-AB but these are not in Bilstein directory so some numbers must be wrong.
On undercarriage strut I find no data.
Anyone know fagrikat Chassis and where I can order spare parts?
Want an option outside of the original Tesla parts.
Roadster 2.0 SS model 2010 72000 km

The "Spissingstag venstre side" that you have an arrow to has a heim joint on the inside that MLAUTO referred to. Those often go bad in harsh environments. The outside tie rod is sealed better with more lubrication and usually lasts much longer. I replaced the inner toe-links on my Roadster this year. A tip for you: measure the length of the rod before you start so you can return it to the same place. Then you won't have to do a rear wheel alignment when you're done. I have the adjustable suspension and was told it's not the same as the Lotus adjustable system but MLAUTO knows more about those than I do so he's probably right. Mine aren't leaking oil (yet).