Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not seeing tire pressure app in 7.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Once you find it, be advised you may have dashes next to your tires instead of numbers. Mine showed dashes for almost 2 days (over 100 miles of driving) before finally showing pressures.

Also, if you call Tesla about it, be warned some techs are clueless about it. One Tesla representative in CA told me that only cars with air suspension got it. (My car has coils and is showing tire pressures) So some of them are really mis-informed.

Unless I'm missing something, the tire pressure data is not accessible on the 17" screen. Maybe this is coming in 7.1? It would be more convenient to check it there than have to use the steering wheel buttons to scroll and replace the dash widget every time you want to view it.

Unless I'm missing something, the tire pressure data is not accessible on the 17" screen. Maybe this is coming in 7.1? It would be more convenient to check it there than have to use the steering wheel buttons to scroll and replace the dash widget every time you want to view it.

I agree, I'd rather have it on the 17" instead of taking up valuable IC space.

Dumb question(s):

If the TPMS sensors don't show any data until you've driven around for awhile, doesn't that mean your tires have heated up by then? How do you compare the pressure from the sensors with the pressure you're supposed to measure manually when the tires are cold?

I see no such "Status" App in my scroll wheel apps. I never had a numerical readout for TPS and I guess I still don't. I was hoping... That would be cool. I believe my car is just too "old". All I get is the Warning Light and it doesn't say which Tire is the culprit.