Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Daily commute result

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the result of two days driving to work and back home.

th_33b60856.jpg

It is mainly Highway. The soft top was on, and I was alone in the car.
I tried to drive carefully, but not too slowly. On the highway I was driving at 100 to 110 Km/h. For some time I did drive in heavy rain with wipers and with air circulation. I allways drive with lights on.
The car was in normal mode and charging was standard. My car has now around 10 000 Km on the clock and is from february 2010, Sport.

I have a 2.5 non Sport Roadster. Got the car in November 2010 and it now has 11.500 km on the clock.

Since March 2011 i am driving to work and back home each day. My daily commute is between 200 and 300 km. When i drive on the autobahn i charge in standard otherwise in range mode.
Mostly i drive in Range Mode with speeds between 120 and 150 km/h. When i reach home there is between 40 and 150 km Ideal Range left.
Tire Preasure is 2.1 front and 2.8 rear and light is alway on. I never use AC but the seat heating and cabin heater when it´s cold outside.
I realized that the battery gets hotter if the battery has under 100km ideal range left. When you charge the car and the battery is very low and hot, the fans are very loud so i keep the garage open until the fans slow down.

Greets

Gridparity