Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to solar energy uk show today at NEC. Was told by Tesla rep that UK price for model 3 would be £25k. Asked if that was a rumour and included gov incentives. She said she was authorised to give this price and it did not include incentives. Is this a deal?

Interesting, I guess the suggested $30K US price today equates to £19,431 via XE.com. I'm in at £25K and if incentives still exist that could drop to £20K.

Or would used Model S be close to that £30K price. How much is a used Model S probably a 60KW model, in the UK right now?

Went to solar energy uk show today at NEC. Was told by Tesla rep that UK price for model 3 would be £25k. Asked if that was a rumour and included gov incentives. She said she was authorised to give this price and it did not include incentives. Is this a deal?

Yes, Tesla avoid 10% EU Import duty by importing knock down kits. But that's for their benefit, not for ours. And it's not like running a reassembly plant is free of costs.

It is to keep prices down and increase sales.

That benefits Tesla and its customers.

In the US a base Model S 70 is $70k or 45.28k GBP.

In the UK a base Model S is 41.3k GBP plus VAT of 9.5k GBP.

I think Tesla is being more than fair to its British customers.