Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPC's in Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have really the impression that with its range the Tesla roadster is good for serious travelling across Europe. But you need to be able to charge it pretty fast. As far as I know the HPC is the only way in Europe to charge the roadster fully in about 4,5 hours. ( AM I wrong ? ).
But when I was planing a trip I was disappointed to learn that even not every Tesla store has a HPC.
Could we make a list of all available HPC's in Europe? May be there are also owners who are willing to offer their HPC's to other travelling roadsters?
In Switzerland it is difficult to install a HPC because of legislation, how is it in other countries?
So far the only HPC I know is in the Tesla store Zürich.

Tesla Store Munic
Tesla Store Milan had 3 HPC for the Store Opening, but I learned, they are not operable at the moment.
Feldkirch Austria - privat HPC at the "Stadtwerke" 60A
Tesla Store Zurich
Gran Dolder Hotel in Zurich 1x HPC 63A 2x32A
private HPC in Kaufbeuren
Tesla Monaco HPC 40A in private Garage but with cleaning the car
Tesla Eindhoven private socket 32A of Tesla staff

Thank you!
I learned that the HPC's in Milano will not be operable for some months, which is a pity because they have the ideal location ( 300 Km from Zürich.
I would love to see some possibilities in areas like: Lyon or Grenoble and Dijon. Together with Milano this could make a trip to the sea or to Paris with the roadster in one day a possibility. Any private HPC's there?
I think they plan a store in Geneva, so that would be great, too!