Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous Upgrade Scheduling?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not trying to start yet another debate thread.

But has anyone actually gotten scheduled for the upgrade (maybe at Fremont?)? Supposedly they were going to roll out to other SCs 45 days from 9/25. Of course that is probably not correct, but anyway.

In short - has anyone scheduled, discussed scheduling, or otherwise have any glimmer of hope of scheduling?

Thanks.

But has anyone actually gotten scheduled for the upgrade (maybe at Fremont?)? Supposedly they were going to roll out to other SCs 45 days from 9/25. Of course that is probably not correct, but anyway.

In short - has anyone scheduled, discussed scheduling, or otherwise have any glimmer of hope of scheduling?

Thanks.
Nope. I'm actually on the waiting lists for both Fremont and Rockland and I've heard nothing. Then again, I didn't even get the confirming email several others seemed to have received, despite my CC being charged for the deposit. So who knows.

Thanks.
Actually I read (assumed) the other SC will get the upgrade within 45 days after the initial Freemont installs.

I got an Email from my SC in Van Nuys, CA advising me of the "new" order requirement for the upgrade since I was 10th on their list. I wrote back stating that they were one month too late as I had already deposited my $500 and confirmed Sept 26th. Then I asked for clarification on the timeline for installation and they responded immediately that they did not know.

Oh no! Your car is in the shop! That totally sucks. I got all excited that we would have numbers by this weekend and now we have to wait until after Thanksgiving. Boo.

Well we've waited this long, what's another ten days or so.

For those of us not in SFO, I guess this means that the 45 day clock has begun. We can hope for some non-SFO upgrades in January or so.

Okay, after a lot of tears (mostly mine) state farm paid up this morning so now I can get my MS back from the body shop and keep tomorrow's Ludicrous upgrade appointment. Stay tuned.

Great news on both fronts.

Any idea on how long they'll need to keep your car for the upgrade?

I recall hearing that it was an all day thing.