Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have pics of the black multi-pattern seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I actually think I prefer the feel of the basic seats compared to the next gen seats. I'm a pretty wide guy, and the side bolsters on the next-gen seats feel like too much. I've also never been a fan of the feel of full leather. But at this point I have no idea how the multi-pattern seats look, and I want to make sure they don't detract from the look of the car.

I actually think I prefer the feel of the basic seats compared to the next gen seats. I'm a pretty wide guy, and the side bolsters on the next-gen seats feel like too much. I've also never been a fan of the feel of full leather. But at this point I have no idea how the multi-pattern seats look, and I want to make sure they don't detract from the look of the car.

I'm probably one of the three people that bought a p85d with textile seats. I love them. I'm really not a fan of leather seats - both the way they wear over time and how they feel. I'll take some pictures for you in the morning, in the daylight, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

I have a loaded p85 wth textile seats and LOVE them. I wouldn't ever get leather. The next gen seats seem like the leather holds up better than teslas old leather which I felt left butt impressions after a bit. 69k miles and they look brand new still. (Plus I think they get warmer faster when using the seat warmers and then feel hotter at full heat.

I just got my Tesla and got the textile seats. I really like them - they make it hard to check them out before you buy the car, since none of the stores had any cars with them to look at. I was a little nervous making the decision, but am supper happy!

I'm probably one of the three people that bought a p85d with textile seats. I love them. I'm really not a fan of leather seats - both the way they wear over time and how they feel. I'll take some pictures for you in the morning, in the daylight, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

That's actually how they tracked me down on TMC. They read my post history and figured I had textile seats, sunroof, and rear-facing seats. Apparently, I literally have the only configuration like that. Textile seats are absolutely the way to go. I had a tough time figuring out what they looked like in person too before delivery because no loaners or showroom models had them. I ended up seeing them on a another customer's car at the service center one day. 10/10 would buy again; in fact, I'd buy an updated set of them right now if they came cooled.

Just a day or two ago I checked TM design studio. I couldn't figure out what happened to the cloth seats in the configurator. I did see the listing for black multi-pattern, but couldn't find a direct reference to "cloth" or "non-leather". Did I miss something on the new site, or it just that the folks here that already purchased this option knew what was what?

I had a new 2015 P85D loaner (150 miles when I left the SC) a few weeks ago and it had the black multi-pattern seats and I really liked them. There was some leather on the seats which was nice but its the same seat design in general, just has cloth on most of the seat. Definitely better then the regular leather seats. I have also driven a new P85D with the next gen seats and would order those if I were buying new any time soon.

I had a new 2015 P85D loaner (150 miles when I left the SC) a few weeks ago and it had the black multi-pattern seats and I really liked them. There was some leather on the seats which was nice but its the same seat design in general, just has cloth on most of the seat. Definitely better then the regular leather seats. I have also driven a new P85D with the next gen seats and would order those if I were buying new any time soon.

I don't think those parts are actually leather, they are synthetic.