Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX reservation holders who are seat folding dependent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you pick popular features and color you get it sooner, even if you're late to the party. Based on recent developments it looks like towing feature may move you to the back of the line.

At least Larmor's wish of climbing up in the waiting list would be fulfilled much faster. Those who come now and in future will have to wait behind Larmor.

Yes. But I was commenting on your bleak expectations from Tesla. It looked to me as you were expecting Tesla to run out of reservations due to cancellations in this year only. Maybe I misunderstood you?

bleak expectations

That is off topic.

The topic is: Larmor's desire to move up the waiting cue.

Tesla came to Larmor's rescue whether there are people who want to drag out the cancellation process or not: every current reservation holder has to take action so others can move up, and the deadline is being counted down to the end of this year which is only 11 weeks and 6 days.

Tesla's action to clear the backlog for this year is indeed positive for Larmor.

Last edited:
If you pick popular features and color you get it sooner, even if you're late to the party. Based on recent developments it looks like towing feature may move you to the back of the line.

It will be interesting to see what the fast and slow options and colors are with the MX. I got my MS in about three weeks because I stumble on the right combo of colors and options.

THanx guys, esp to those who cancel... Would like to get right away, now that my better half has seen the light. (an aside, my daughter, 8 yo, comes home from school, the day after MX reveal, and says, you need to get rid of all your cars and get this new car-- and she is not into cars at all... )

If only they would tell us the combination to pick, I'd probably be flexible on that. I am currently leaning toward regular 90D, either blue or black, but if P90D is available much sooner, I would consider biting the bullet on that and taking the (albeit small) range hit.

-CB

(an aside, my daughter, 8 yo, comes home from school, the day after MX reveal, and says, you need to get rid of all your cars and get this new car-- and she is not into cars at all... )

Whoo! Tesla is creating a new generation of truly resolute future owners!:wink: Seriously, I wonder the impact in all this children and above all in the teenagers whose parents are buying Tesla cars ( and the Model X will do a lot for the cool factor of the brand among them at the gateway of schools). When they will be able to buy a car what they will think about car dealers trying to sell them smoky diesel cars!!!

If only they would tell us the combination to pick, I'd probably be flexible on that. I am currently leaning toward regular 90D, either blue or black, but if P90D is available much sooner, I would consider biting the bullet on that and taking the (albeit small) range hit.

-CB

It's probably a good bet that Tesla will produce and ship a bunch of XP90D cars before moving on to the X90D backlog. The Sigs are all XP90D and TM has a history with the S of shipping the highest-profit-margin vehicles first.

IF you absolutely require seat folding, pls kindly cancel your reservation, so I may get a MX soon. My GL550 is tanking, and i'm tired of filling the elephant car with gas...

Thank you in advance...

I'll bet if you agree to take delivery at the factory you could move up even faster, especially if its at the end of a reporting period. Zero shipping time makes you more attractive, and more profitable.

THanx guys, esp to those who cancel... Would like to get right away, now that my better half has seen the light. (an aside, my daughter, 8 yo, comes home from school, the day after MX reveal, and says, you need to get rid of all your cars and get this new car-- and she is not into cars at all... )

Funny - in the same boat with my better half. She was on the fence, but is now gung ho for new MX.