Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 70 Owner...Long time lurker.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

samori01

MYLR5 | Blk/Blk | 20 | TOW/No FSD | XPEL Stealth
Supporting Member
Jul 8, 2015
Nashville, TN
Got my Midnight Silver 70, Pano roof, Multipattern seats, Premium lighting, Ultra high fidelity sound and Auto pilot, 5 days ago and I tell you I could not be happier (I guess unless I had the 85D, P85D or P90D). I have found all types of reasons to go for drive. The amount of info on this site is amazing and I appreciate everyone who has contributed to my research for getting my car.
I have seen a few other Model S owners and it feels like I have entered into a secret club. I have had waves, flashing headlights and horn beeps as we pass each other.
Ecstatic to be an official member of the club!

Welcome! It never gets old, over 40,000 miles and 2.5 years for me. And I leave today for yet another road trip, which I hadn't done in over 10 years in my ICE cars previously. This is my 4th trip of more than 500 miles round trip! So much fun!

believe it or not,i forgot to charge my phone last night when i spent the night in Ocala ( my niece lives right behind the supercharger). so it's off while plugged into the USB, since SAMSUNG tries to connect as an installer. so,no pics YET. but I'm only at St Augustine right now, and have to get a full charge here to make it to Savannah. posting this from the car's browser!

Got my Midnight Silver 70, Pano roof, Multipattern seats, Premium lighting, Ultra high fidelity sound and Auto pilot, 5 days ago and I tell you I could not be happier (I guess unless I had the 85D, P85D or P90D). I have found all types of reasons to go for drive. The amount of info on this site is amazing and I appreciate everyone who has contributed to my research for getting my car.
I have seen a few other Model S owners and it feels like I have entered into a secret club. I have had waves, flashing headlights and horn beeps as we pass each other.
Ecstatic to be an official member of the club!

Congratulations on your purchase.

Enjoy,

GSP