Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S 85 Design Beauty Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great job. It's a keeper into my personal favs.

Only suggestion is on your next iteration to perhaps add a pan down the exterior lines from the hood towards the rear of the car. You've got the nose, headlights, & tail lights, but IMHO the MS styling still retains that elegant and classy, yet sporty and modern look using smooth lines, and does not get caught up in a lot of the abrupt angular shapes other luxury mfgrs have and seem to be extenuating. I love showing off those lines our MS has compared to others.

Last edited:
Very nice Jerry. Polish your rear fascia chrome to remove the swirls... the arm rests could move forward more smoothly. Perhaps have the door handels present then the camera enters the car to preface the interior shots... an entry progression. The car shows best in low low angle shots at ground level to amplify the lines. The rear wheel buldges are a key design element and need to be highlighted. Also the hood buldges. You had really nice camera work, very smooth. Perhaps a few drone shots starting at front and going over and down the rear. Likewise follow a line on the left or right side and slide to the rear following a metal contour.

This is nice work and I hope you continue to refine it. Does you car have the premium interior lighting? That would be good to see those illuminations. Keep it up!

Very nice Jerry. Polish your rear fascia chrome to remove the swirls... the arm rests could move forward more smoothly. Perhaps have the door handels present then the camera enters the car to preface the interior shots... an entry progression. The car shows best in low low angle shots at ground level to amplify the lines. The rear wheel buldges are a key design element and need to be highlighted. Also the hood buldges. You had really nice camera work, very smooth. Perhaps a few drone shots starting at front and going over and down the rear. Likewise follow a line on the left or right side and slide to the rear following a metal contour.

This is nice work and I hope you continue to refine it. Does you car have the premium interior lighting? That would be good to see those illuminations. Keep it up!

Thank you! Those are really nice tips. I will try to add those in when I get the chance. I don't believe my car has the lighting option.

Jerry