Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We heard from Lani that Tesla will have a pop-up showroom at Ala Moana shopping center, starting November 15. They have it for 80 days. They are looking for a permanent showroom in that area.

A showroom at Ala Moana would be a great way for visitors and locals alike to get to experience the Tesla magic. Imagine all of the people from Asian countries who would get their first chance to sit in a Tesla at Ala Moana? The pop-up would give Tesla a good feel for the value of a permanent showroom. Sounds good!

Went up to Seattle to visit relatives. Took my sister and my brother-in-law to the showroom in downtown Seattle. Very cool.
image.jpeg
image.jpg

Anyone stop by the new pop up showroom?

I had a co-worker comment on it today. he said that he saw it. He looked, but didn't find me. good thing I was still wearing my Waldo outfit from Halloween.:rolleyes:

img-thing.jpg

:scared:Eeek, wait a minute that isn't me. No wonder I couldn't be found.:biggrin:
(she's the one I've been looking for.)

I had a co-worker comment on it today. he said that he saw it. He looked, but didn't find me. good thing I was still wearing my Waldo outfit from Halloween.:rolleyes:

View attachment 101190

:scared:Eeek, wait a minute that isn't me. No wonder I couldn't be found.:biggrin:
(she's the one I've been looking for.)
I thought I saw you there but the guy was wearing blue pumps, not red ones. :tongue:

I was perusing the Tesla CPO site and at the bottom of the page it showed a Tesla symbol for the Ala Moana store, but when I clicked on it, it showed an error. Couldn't get that same map to pop up again. Guess we can just call the SC and ask where it.

Calling the SC is the too-easy way. Where's the adventure in that? We could organize a drive-thru Ala Moana Center just to look for the store.

I was there on Saturday afternoon (with my wife and daughter, so I couldn't peel off and spend Tesla Time).

It was a pop up tent (looked like a 10x10) and a Titanium Model S parked on the 2nd floor on the Makai side of the crosswalk near the Starbucks kiosk in the dead center of the mall. The rest of my time was spent in the new Ewa wing. I didn't see anything over there that lead me to believe there was a permanent Tesla store opening any time soon.

By the time we were done with dinner, the tent and car were gone.

I was there on Saturday afternoon (with my wife and daughter, so I couldn't peel off and spend Tesla Time).

It was a pop up tent (looked like a 10x10) and a Titanium Model S parked on the 2nd floor on the Makai side of the crosswalk near the Starbucks kiosk in the dead center of the mall. The rest of my time was spent in the new Ewa wing. I didn't see anything over there that lead me to believe there was a permanent Tesla store opening any time soon.

By the time we were done with dinner, the tent and car were gone.

Sounds like their normal weekend pop-up events...but in a better location...the mystery continues :)

When they had their pop-up tent/event in Hawaii Kai, Lani(?) said that they're temporarily opening up in the former Coach store (which moved to the new wing) and that it was way too big, and that they are continuing to look for their permanent spot within Ala Moana. I don't know about the time frame for the temp store or the permanent.