Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Charging Point in Germany, Hueckelhoven

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
finally I have won my struggle against my grid supplier, my new charging point is online.
you'll find it soon in LEMnet - Internationales Verzeichnis der Stromtankstellen, at the moment you'll find there only old data.

Update 26.04.2011 : Text in Lemnet already updated, thanks Peter Zeller, quite fast.

Address :
Sandstr. 14
D-41836 Hueckelhoven
Germany

GPS : 51.04614653 / 6.25099003
24/7 open
Drehstromkiste, Tesla type ( 1 Tesla 400V@32A + 2 other EVs can be charged simultaneously), max power 27 kW
1x400V@32A CEE red, 2 x 230V@16 CEE blue

Key for the Drehstromkiste :
Just walk the small dead-end road near the charging point 10 m upwards, on the right side you'll find my mailbox (Hopp/Gebert), on the left side of the mailbox you'll find the key(=>picture)

If you send my a notice a can provide additional charging sockets in my garage :

2 x 400 V@32A CEE red (switched phases ), 2 x 230 V@16A, Schuko
max power (including Drehstromkiste) 43 kW

You are welcome:biggrin:

If I'm at home I'll offer free coffee and beer. (German beer of course:cool:)
Type of beer => Just a normal business trip

attachment.php?attachmentid=1675&d=1303729087.jpg

Attachments

• Drehstromkiste_0794-2.JPG
    Drehstromkiste_0794-2.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 902
  • Drehstromkiste_Schluessel_0797-1.JPG
    Drehstromkiste_Schluessel_0797-1.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
Thank you very much! Love it when facilities like this are made available. My offering in just near Edinburgh, Scotland with a 32A blue socket (I also have a Tesla MC240 I you don't bring your own) but currently requires a phone ahead on +44 T95 TT4 8445 (substitute 7 for the ts).

Coffee and cakes offered. Beer if you are not driving afterwards!

Listed on EV-network.org.uk

It is good to know an other high current charging spot. On lemnet you can find a lot of 16A socket, even with 3phases but 32A are rare. Maybe we should compile a list of Tesla Owner offering their socket or HPC to other tesla owner as well a list of Hotel providing a socket for the night.

Eberhard

Eberhard - good idea! Please submit it to Kevin Sharpe for Open Charge Maps and also in the meantime send to Jeff Lander (iPhone EV charger finder app) and Recargo. I can connect you if needed.

Talkredius - I noticed it's just 126 km from you to the DB Autozug terminal in Dortmund- so for some people you are a great recharge point on the way to/from a car carrying train to/from Southern Europe.

Autozug – Autoreisen auf die bequeme Art - Startseite

EDIT: The terminal is in Dusseldorf 50 km away from Hueckelhoven not Dortmund 126 km away. Blame me not checking the Google maps result.

Last edited:
Eberhard - good idea! Please submit it to Kevin Sharpe for Open Charge Maps and also in the meantime send to Jeff Lander (iPhone EV charger finder app)
Please do send me the data and I'll get it into the OCM database while we await the formal contribution process... I'm happy to announce that Jeff Lander announced support for OpenChargeMap in EV Charge Finder at the weekend :biggrin:

Then we have to see the Tesla Store in Munic - While charging, we can have a look at the octoberfest

against range anxiety i can offer halfe way down to Munich, 3p 32A recharge Station 3km east of Ingolstadt....
..Link..

against plug anxiety i can also offer many kind CEE Plug , even a split Adapter from 3p32A (CEE red) to 3x 1p32A (blue CEE 32A) ,
so 3 Roadster's can be charged at the same time ..

just follow the sign ...
E-Tanke_25x25.jpg

Last edited: